Friday, January 22, 2010

Santa Blog

Santa blog
#1 I was nice when I helped my grandma. I stayed at her house and moved her furniture were she wanted them and helped her when she need any help.
#2.i was mean to my sisters, I took things that were her that she got for Christmas like her head band.
#3. I have wished that my sister was really bad so I could get her Ipod and it worked but I still don’t have the ipod but it isn’t going to be long till I do get it.
#4 I always pick on my sister and try to tell on her as much as I could. I do that because she never tells my mom anything she does and tells me everything that happens.
#5 I was nice when we were getting ready and when the party had started. I helped my mom get all the food and cleaned the dishes. I did It for two days in a row because we had Christmas eve and Christmas day.
What I had deserved for Christmas
Is an IPod
More clothes
Nail polish
THE NOTH FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment