Friday, December 11, 2009

home sweet home

( ill get the photo next week)
Home sweet home!
I would want to live In Michigan. I want to live in a house that is kind of big but not to big because I have a big house fight now and in ten years I would not go live with my parents. I want my house to be kind of far from my parents. But I don’t want to be too far away from them.
I hope to live in a condo first and then move up to a house when I am older and get married. I want my house to have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. I want to live with my friends at first and then go up from then. I want my house to have three stories high.
The electric would be 250 a month.
The gas would be 250 a month.
The water bill would be 100 a month.
T.V license would be 100 a month.
Phone would be 75 a month.
The house insurance would be 150 a month.
Council tax would be 60 to 120 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment