Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog # 1. Valentimes day

I love my whole life I think. I love my family I love my cat(LOL) I hate my dog(LOL) I love my friends. I like some of my teachers……
- I love my family because without them I would not be here.
- I love my cat because he is fun to cuddle with and I can say anything about anyone and he would not know what on earth I am saying.
- I am not going to say any of my teachers because that would be very mean and I’m not mean at all.
-I love my friends because they are fun to have around and I can tell them anything without them telling other people.
- I hate all books that are boring to me!!!!!!!
- I loved the move stick it, because I love watching people doing gymnastics on T.V. sometimes I wish I could do the stuff that real good gymnast can do.
-I love the T.V. show: The Secret Life Of The American Teenager and Make It Or Brake It, because there fun interesting to watch what happens next. I love Make It Or Brake It more than I do The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, because there is more action in the Make It Or Brake It.
-I have loved someone but knowing the person love someone else. It didn’t bother me because I knew the person that the person that I loved liked someone else.I had someone else to see if the person I liked like someone. But I don’t care I still think that I am to young to be dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment